Download Free PC Games Full Version

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Grand Theft Auto 3


Even though the editors at IGN ultimately chose Halo for 2001 Overall Game of the Year, after the ballots were counted and the chads examined and re-examined, the decision came down to a one-vote lead for Halo, with an intense eight to seven battle with another extraordinary impressive game. The seven dissenting votes went to Grand Theft Auto III for the PS2, and I was among those who thought it was good enough to deserve the ultimate of awards.
GTA3 took up so much of my time between the Halloween to Christmas period that people considered calling the police because they hadn't seen me in so long. I was totally immersed in the game, and after finishing the game once, I didn't hesitate to pick it up and start in on it again in an attempt to find everything possible in the game. So it may come as a surprise that I was willing to snatch up the PC version for review. Call me a masochist or call me a glutton, but I just can't get enough GTA, and even after putting in well over 100 hours on the PS2 version, I still had a hankering to find out how the PC version of the game turned out, and I have to say I wasn't disappointed in the slightest.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Download Free Full Games Crack

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

Download Free Games Full Version Mediafire Download Links ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Indian Monsters. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP